Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Good to go!


The scan report was more or less what I expected: no change. That's good; it means the "lesion" in the liver hasn't gotten any bigger. They do want me to continue chemo when I get back, which I can't say I'm looking forward to...but I'm not going to worry about that at this point.  I'll post more details in a couple of weeks, but there's no time for such nonsense now, because tomorrow

WE'RE OFF TO ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. As I write this you are in Italia, my favorite place. During my first trip to Italy a loooooong time ago I stayed in a little ski village called Sestriere, nestled in the Italian Alps. We flew into Torino. I LOVE the northwest corner of Italy and I know you have loving your trip. I'm SO glad you went. I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Ciao for now! Cousin Barbara

    ReplyDelete